Free account: You must add a link to site2max.pro in exchange for using the Templates. This license allows you to use for free any of Site2MAX.pro contents for your projects as long as they are attributed to their author in the definitive project.
How to attribute contents?
By placing a link with the text “Free PowerPoint & Keynote Templates by Site2MAX.PRO” in a visible spot, so ‘s authorship is noticeable.
If possible, the text “Free PowerPoint & Keynote Templates by Site2MAX.PRO” must be written next to Site2MAX Templates, if it’s not possible, the attribution must be placed in the credits or acknowledgements section.
Where you can use Site2MAX.PRO Templates:
- Software, applications, mobile.
- Printed and digital media (magazines, newspapers, books, cards, labels, CD, DVD, films, television, video, e-mail).
- Advertisement and promotional items.
- Presentation of products and public events.
What you CAN DO:
- You have the non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sublicensable right to use the licensed material an unlimited number of times in any and all media for the commercial or personal purposes listed above. (Please feel free to use Site2MAX.pro Templates to create and sell your products to your clients)
- You may alter and create derivative works.
- You can use Site2MAX.pro Templates during the rights period world widely.
What you CAN NOT DO:
- Sublicense, sell or rent any contents (or a modified version of them).
- Distribute Site2MAX.pro Templates unless it has been expressly authorized by Site2MAX.pro.
- Include Site2MAX.pro Templates in an online or offline database or file.
- Offering Site2MAX.pro Templates designs (or modified Site2MAX.pro Templates versions) for download.